Stonycroft is an Equity Membership Golf Club
We currently offers two equity membership plans to applicants:
Full Equity Ownership
Applicants who pay the initiation fee upon membership acceptance will be granted a full equity membership.
- Initiation Fee – $6,000 one-time payment
Junior Membership (Amoritized Equity Ownership )
Individuals under 40 years of age at the time of application can earn a full (non-discounted) equity membership over a three-year period. Once a full equity member, voting privileges are earned.
- Initiation Fee of $6,000 over 3 years
- $2,000 1st Year
- $2,000 2nd Year
- $2,000 3rd Year
- Payment of a $560 Security Deposit which is credited after the full payment of Initiation Fee.
All applicants for membership will need to be sponsored by two active members in good standing.
Membership Dues & Annual Fees
- Monthly Dues of $280
- Annual Food Service minimum of $499
- Other annual fees for driving range, lockers and pro shop merchandise