Stonycroft is an Equity Membership Golf Club
We currently offer two equity membership plans to our applicants:
Full Equity Ownership
Applicants who pay the initiation fee upon membership acceptance will be granted a full equity membership.
- Initiation Fee – $10,000 one-time payment
Junior Membership (Amoritized Equity Ownership )
Individuals under 40 years of age (and over 18 years of age) at the time of application can earn a full (non-discounted) equity membership over a three-year period. Once they become a full equity member, voting privileges are earned.
- Initiation Fee of $10,000 over 3 years
- $3,500 1st Year
- $3,500 2nd Year
- $3,000 3rd Year
- Payment of a $560 Security Deposit which is credited after the full payment of Initiation Fee.
- All dues and fees will be charged which allows full golf membership privileges
All Shareholder applicants will need to be sponsored by two active Shareholders in good standing.
Membership Dues & Annual Fees
- Monthly Dues of $375
- Annual Food Service minimum of $499
- Other annual fees for driving range, lockers and pro shop merchandise